Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome!

As I sat contemplating how I could make a difference in this world, the idea of blogging came to me. I thought, now there is an idea I bet no one has ever thought of! So, today I have set out as a pioneer on the web, forging ahead with this blog and certain I am the only one with this brilliant idea! ... :-) who knows, this could become a trend!

Obviously, I am being a bit facetious ... It certainly seems that everyone and their pet lizard has a blog these days, and so I have asked myself is there really any purpose in joining the crew. But, as must be obvious, I have decided to join the crew, and me and the pet lizards can entertain ourselves and perhaps even post something edifying to someone else!

As I strive to navigate this life in a manner pleasing to the Lord, I search His word for bits of wisdom that are beneficial to me and may serve as a help to others. So, I will use this blog to reflect on those things and make them available for your perusal as well... Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment